Tuesday, January 10, 2012

End of Semester

I can't say that this past semester was the greatest, or even easy, but it was entertaining.  It started off very fun but the closer the semester inched to the holidays, it became ugly.  Freelancing, work, and school are a dangerous combination during the holiday season.  The school projects became more and more content filled as the semester progressed and work schedules intesified.  Sleep hours were converted to freelance time.

Getting sick about this time is a quick way to promote failure unless one is absolutely determined to make it through.  On that note, guess what I did the last month of the semester?  It's called the flu.  The flu was apparently the cool thing to do and my body was all for it.  In fact, my body wanted to get the flu twice in the last month of the semester.  It was fun(note the sarcasm).  I don't know how but I was able to finish the semester, often with a large garbage can next to me.  I was the closest thing the real world has to a human zombie. 

Well horror stories aside, I was able to complete some artwork during these compact times.  Below are more works from the life drawing class.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment