Monday, March 19, 2012

Turtle Label Sale

I finished the Snapping Turtle in time to submit for the GNSI show this summer.  I finally prepped the painting for printing and web view.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I painting it.  This, along with several other prints are among the ones available for sale.


Watercolor on imported handmade rough paper

I recently accepted a job to do labels for a local start up brewery.  I am very excited about this opportunity and as much as I'd like to share some details, I'm afraid we will have to wait. 

2 comments:

  1. Which show this summer? Savannah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the one. I'm pressed for time a bit though. I originally agreed to work one label but was given the opportunity to tackle the lineup. The only bad part is, I don't have the most luxurious of time to work with. I'm not complaining though, I'm up for the challenge. I may have to sacrifice one painting I originally wanted to submit, but that is a small price to pay for building reliability and....well, getting paid:)

    ReplyDelete