Monday, November 12, 2012

Running Turkey Studios

I've decided it is time to begin making comics of all the silly stories I day dream about.  Have you ever said to yourself, "That would be great in a movie/comic/cartoon/etc."?  I find myself doing this more and more everyday.  The task has fallen to me to make it happen, hence, Running Turkey Studios. -a platform for comics and other such junk.  

Prepare for stories of all genres(minus whatever 50 Shades of Grey falls into), some more than others, but prepare nonetheless.  For when you find you are stuck reading and looking at eye candy visuals, you will be happy there is a store shelf of canned corn and dehydrated meat to keep you going!

I'll be sure to update when the website is ready but for now enjoy merry thoughts of all the things you can... can.


No comments:

Post a Comment